Effective Date: 1st August, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following personal data from candidates applying for positions at CoreMeta.co.uk:
- Contact Information: Name, address, email address, phone number.
- Professional Information: Resume/CV, cover letter, employment history, educational background, skills, certifications, and other relevant job-related information.
- References: Contact details of references you provide.
- Interview and Assessment Data: Notes from interviews, assessment results, and any other information obtained during the recruitment process.
- Technical Data: IP address, browser type, and device information when interacting with our website.
Use of Personal Data
We use the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- Recruitment Process: To assess your qualifications for available positions, communicate with you regarding the recruitment process, schedule interviews, and evaluate your suitability for the role.
- Communication: To contact you with updates, notifications, and feedback related to your application and the recruitment process.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with legal obligations and regulations related to employment and recruitment.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. We use the information solely for our internal recruitment processes, and your data will only be accessible to CoreMeta.co.uk’s authorized personnel involved in the recruitment process.
We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data. However, please be aware that no transmission of data over the internet is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or from our website.
We will retain your personal data for the duration of the recruitment process. If your application is successful and you become an employee, your data will be transferred to our employee records. If your application is unsuccessful, we may retain your data for a limited period for future opportunities, unless you request its deletion.
You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal data. You may also withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your data. To exercise these rights or for any inquiries regarding your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or to improve their efficiency, as well as to provide reporting information and personalized experiences.
We use the following types of cookies:
Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website and enable you to navigate and use its features.
Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to gather information about how visitors use our site, which helps us improve its performance and user experience. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information.
Preference Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your language or region) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
You can control and manage cookies in your browser settings. You can choose to block or delete cookies, and you can also set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your experience on our website.